Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Official!

Fifteen days, a dozen postings and 260 views later, its finally official! I am THE 'eternal cynic' in Singapore. Courtesy Google. The search 'Eternal Cynic + Singapore' showed my blog in the hot seat.



However, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. I had posted a critical write up a few days earlier just to take out my frustrations and I deleted the posting the same day to avoid any misunderstanding. The damned googlebots had to choose the exact day and time to take a snapshot of my blog and cache it for the whole world to see! :(

I have been spending the last 12-13 hours trying to contact Google and getting them to delete this cache! Now do you see why I am not exactly a fan of hi-tech? They have this uncanny knack of complicating things and you never can say whether its a good thing or a bad thing! :-P

No comments: