Thursday, November 02, 2006

The credits are rolling.....

At 12 noon today, I handed in my Managerial Accounting paper (which looked nothing like an accounting paper by the way) and with that, officially completed my longest and costliest vacation ever. Yes, ladies and gentlmen, I am now a full fledged MBA (Master of Bugger All, as Prof. John Beck likes to call it).

Surprisingly, I dont feel anything different. No surge of emotions - didn't kiss the ground, didn't howl, didn't throw the bag, didn't sob, no choking, nope........ nothing! It's probably because the fact hasn't fully sunk in or because I still have one small, inconsequential presentation and stupid exam pending.

I will shortly be entering the same rat race that I chose to exit last year, with the hope that the things I have learned here will help me run faster or atleast sabotage the efforts of others! I would like to congratulate all my batchmates and myself on a job well done.

CHEERS! :)

2 comments:

Tanmoy said...

Wish you all the best!
May you be the fastest rat of 'em all!

AK said...

Thanks Moy and Anand. Me leaving S'pore on the 25th of Nov. Joining duty on 4th of Dec.