Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back with a Bang!

I don't know if the world had generally become a better place or whether I had simply lost interest in the happenings around me, I had stopped blogging since end-June. Ladies and Gentlemen, The Cynic's back! With a BANG!

What prompted me to start blogging again? I read about this amazing creation of God who tried to dismantle a rocket propelled grenade with guess what? - a SLEDGEHAMMER! That's right. Read more about it here. I think this candidate fits the bill for top honors at this year's Darwin Awards!

Since I am at it, let me also guide you to another amazing video that I came across on Amit Verma's India Uncut.



We sure are monkeys, pretty messed up monkeys! I agree Amit, totally.

2 comments:

Gaurav said...

What a pleasant surprise! Welcome back to the Nanyang Blogosphere.

AK said...

Thank You Thank You :)